Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

I hate her...

I've done everything I can to try and forgive her for what she has done but I can't seem to get over the hatred I have g towards her. Her attitude and all the fucking lies and the stupid games. The psycho attitude and the mood swings and the restraining order. All the bull shit she throws out there. And blaming her behavior on drugs and alcohol. Some what but not for an entire year. And it's that she plays this frightened  woman thing up and makes it look like I'm some monster out to get her. She's the one that acted like a monster and physically assaulted me more than once. Even stabbing me in the cheek with a knife. And it was her that mislead me from the first time we met. She said John L was her "ex" husband. And then it was a paper marriage. Just do she could get custody of her grandson. All kinds of excuses and a million reasons for everything she did. It just gets down to the fact that she did nothing but lie and lie and lie some more. And then the restraining order to hide the real reason which was she was fucking a child molester. And that jammy changed. All of her phoney found God bull shit. And the AA charade. I know God will get her for it all. But I want it now so I can watch her fry. Because I hate her that much. And I want her to hurt as much as I did. And that's a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment