Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Vengeance needs satisfaction...

There is no other way to look at it but she is s such a total piece of shit that has screwed me over so bad that I won't be happy until she suffers a huge personal loss. I don't care what out is but it has to be major in order to satisfy my need for vengeance. I don't care how many times I've prayed for this anger to be taken from me but it returns soon and I know it won't stay away until I know she has suffered a great loss. I know she should be locked up in a mental institution where she can't cause anyone harm. She is a fucking nut case and she doesn't care what kind of damage she inflicts. And I think her family knows how dangerous she is but they don't reel her in. They just sit back and watch. It's sad. And it needs to be stopped. Now...

No comments:

Post a Comment