Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

What a royal BITCH!

I am amazed. She has topped herself and surpassed anyone I have ever known as the most vile, evil, twisted, pile of trash I have ever known, seen, heard of or imagined. I was sitting in the parking lot of Dollar Tree on the side out of the way and she apparently drove in and parked behind me. Then she called the sheriff and had me arrested. I didn't the day on jail and then got bailed out and it will now cost me over a thousand dollars. She is evil like no other. I want bothering her and she knows it. This is going to change. Next week there will be things done to end this nightmare. She is going to be busy with new problems of her own as she gets building code investigating her along with Adult Protective Services and CPS. She has done some down right nasty things that those agencies have been alerted to and its time she faces the music. I am so fed up with her 2-faced attitude and since I haven't noticed the lady I knew for a year in the past 6 months I really don't see me liking her anymore. It's impossible to see what attracted me to her because the warm, caring person I once knew is history. What is in her place is a lying, cheating farce that doesn't deserve anything. I have told God I forgave her and asked Him to remove the anger from me that keeps eating away at me. And as soon as it's gone she pulls another one of her games and not only makes me hate her it makes me despise her and want to destroy her. All this does is eat me up and push me deeper into depression. It distracts my focus and holds me back from being another job. Something I wouldn't be doing of it wasn't for the 2 months I've spent in jail so far this year because of her. I said I had hoped to get closure for the time we were together. I was sure that she still held on to the same feelings inside that Dee us together and even though I knew they would stay deep inside and she would never act on them again I had hoped she would want to end things where we were at least friendly. How could this be the same person who treated me so great. Cared about my life and tried to help me to recover my career so I could live comfortably again. I thought she wanted to have that same memory as me to put a smile on her face and warn her heart someday. I see now she is not the same person. She is a cold hearted bitch who had no feeling at all for anyone or anything. She is definitely a multi personality and none of them are genuine. They all are just facades that she puts on to get whatever she wants at the time. An act she plays for every role everyday. Not a single one of honest and true nor is anything about her real. I've wasted my time and my energy on a total loss cause that will never be real. Never to be happy whether she says she is our not. An empty shell that just roams the earth spreading pain and creating problems. Selfish and vain. Selfish and vain. Never admitting the truth and never there for anyone but her. Putting on a front that is fake in every way. Lies that she hides behind. Being useless in all ways. I only wish she were that person I knew. If only that lady were her and that lady stayed...

No comments:

Post a Comment