Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

She definitely didn't...

She definitely didn't feel as strongly add I did towards her. I know that. There wasn't any doubt say any time. It's just that towards the end she started acting like it. She started saying she was. She just increased the degree of her lies. It was all a lie for her. It always had been. She had a long history of it. I just didn't want to believe it. She is a lot sleazyer than I realized. I remembered the time I fixed her daughter's bike in the apartments. When Nick kept telling me she'd fix me dinner and give me a blow job. And this I'd right after hearing it said that her and John L. were getting married. Send like she was just a ho back then and nothing changed. I was just the fool that would go down on her. And what a fool I was. If only she had been honest with me and I was aware of what she really was... Would it have made a difference? I think it would have. But maybe it would have been worse. You never know. Or maybe I would have avoided her like I did in the apartments. I don't know. I do know she had things planned real well. From the start the things she said and did were all to make me think she was interested in me. To lure me in. She did it quite skillfully. Well practiced I would guess. Down to a science. And she has it all her way. No matter what she does to others. She gets it all her way. I'd say she's a con through and through. A hustler from way back....

No comments:

Post a Comment