Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's lonely all alone...

I've spent do much of my life alone that it's very lonely all alone. I've had friends all along do I have human contact. But it's not the same as when you connect with a member of the opposite sex on a level that good being the physical. When you bond and can almost sense everything about them even when you're apart. I thought that's what I had with her. We had even said it was so, the both of us, many times. She would even say she could feel my presence when I was near and I was sure I felt her's. It was that magic that out created. A sense of being as one. It was a comfort. A satisfaction. A contentment. It was something special. Something rare. A desire fulfilled. It was not alone.

Then she snapped out off all day once. Your out from between us. Yanked it out by the roots. And killed it to beb sure. And watched it lay dyeing as out struggled to survive. To live. It held on as best out could. But inside it knew it was over, finished, done and through. But the instinct to survive kept it reaching out and trying to reattach. Trying to mend it and start to grow as one again. But it was a one sided effort and it just made it impossible for success. And now it has rotted and lay dead in the street. No more trying it just wastes what little energy it had left. It's not going to happen so it'd best just to lie there and let the cycle continue. Maybe from these ashes something will grow once again. Our maybe it's just time to let the dust catch a wind...

No comments:

Post a Comment