Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Remembering...

I remember the mornings when she'd have a cup of coffee got me and I'd take her grandson to school. She'd usually text me as I was driving down Morse with an IMU or IW2FU. Or just a hurry back....I want you! Now!!! Those were wonderful mornings. The times we would meet on her patio to have a cig. Or on the front porch. The morning was great. She was in a good mood even even she was tired from being up late. Or hung over... She would fall back asleep for an hour out two and then get up to start the day. Most times she would fix breakfast before we left for school. I miss those mornings. I miss her. At least the her she was then. Not the lying bitch that she is today. It's strange. When someone gets clean and sober they usually a better person, more enjoyable to be around. But in her case it seems she had become the worst example of a human being imaginable. Go figure. Go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment