Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Oh the memories...

I just read some of our early IM's Yahoo Messenger. Oh my God. They were so cool. We got along do well. I did notice a lot of Raquel references and some jealous remarks. If you only knew how I didn't like her that much then. And how I tried to get rid of her whenever she came by. You always thought the worst. But you didn't let out get out of control in the beginning. I could see it bothered you. But you handled it well. It's just that you kept going back to it so often. It finally got out of hand. Even though she was never anything for you to think about. You just didn't know how much I was falling for you. I couldn't help it. I just wish you would have felt it too. I think you did a little bit. But a lot of that was the alcohol and drugs I can see. I'd too bad. It really is. If you just could have gotten of the sauce. If course you'll say if you weren't drunk you never would have got involved with me. Maybe so. But you must still be drinking. You have to be drunk to want anything to do with that freak. Really. Step back and take a look at him. If you don't see what the rest of us do you need glasses. Thick ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment