Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

And in a weak moment...

I was weak and after reading those old IM's I found myself really missing her. And I made an attempt at contacting her. Ik know. Stupid. But I remembered the good times. The upside. Happy moments. And I missed her. And still do. But I know she shares no feelings like that. She isn't a warm hearted soul. She's cold and selfish and only does what makes her happy. She cares about nobody but herself. Nobody. She'll throw anyone under the bus to save her own ass. Doesn't care. So I need to harden my heart again and remember what she's done to me. She doesn't give a shit about me. Never did. I'm just sorry I couldn't feel the same. I did care and part of me still does. The sad part is I care about someone that never existed. Only in my mind. And the real Liz is nothing like the one I knew. Only I knew her though. She didn't exist outside of our times together. Too bad...everyone would have been happy to know her. If they only knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment