Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Just coincidental, I'm sure...

And of course I know that it's just a coincidence that on a Friday both of them and their cars disappear at the same time. They must think nobody notices. And their mates prove how stupid they are. I can't see what it was that I was drawn in by. That kind of moral attitude is so reprehensible. But I didn't see that it was the same when she was with me. I guess because I want cheating on anyone. But she was. Is. Always will. I guess it will be funny when the time comes when he starts beating her face in. You know it's inevitable. If it hasn't happened already. I can honestly say I'll just laugh and say it's what she deserves. Some people should be beaten. I think she's one. I just had trouble setting the ugly inside her. But it's there. I know it is. I've seen it up close. I look forward to the rest of the world setting it for real. And they will. For sure they will. No happy ending here. Never could be. Too much ugly for happy top exist. Let the chips fall where they may. But I think with the cat out of the bag things are going to come crashing down on her world of lies and deceit. She's too vain to see it coming. Too smug to care. That's why she went to prison before. And what will send her again. She thinks she works the system to her advantage. But I think the system is just hovering above her and choosing the best time to dive in. Sounds like a bomb dropping now...

No comments:

Post a Comment