Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September 3, 2014...

On September 3, 2014 I was on a Greyhound bus I had boarded in Medford, Oregon returning to Sacramento with my face still healing from the attack that came from a spun out drunk who had asked me to drive her to pick up a puppy from her son. I knew she was getting out there and she did to even claiming that she was stopping her substance abuse. And when I got back she texted me saying she was glad I got back okay. The next night she asked me to go to Safeway with her, which I did, where she apologized for what she had done and was as sweet as could be and even made plans to meet the next night, Friday, like we did most nights. And as we said goodnight that Thursday evening it would be the last time she would act anything nice or honest. Even though she spoke to me on her birthday in Safeway parking lot, called me from Kaiser to come visit her after her surgery and then called me to meet her at Penny's in Arden Fair on Thanksgiving Day where she played a video on her phone for me and acted as sweet as could be - though I suspect she was high on her pain pills then add she was even higher in post surgery. And she still sent me messages and occasionally called and at the same time she called the sheriff and complained to the DA. Yet it was me who ended up in jail numerous times and accused of being violent toward her, which I never was. Her lies and drama caused such a mess that I will never get it off of my back. This from someone I thought was special. And actually it was her who was violent and threatening and dangerous. All things she had been in her past and actually bragged about over the year we were together. A year she spent isolating me and hovering over me monitoring my phone calls and text messages, demanding my total attention and dominating my life. Yet she will claim not to remember or that it was because of her relapse or some other excuse. Whatever weak ass excuse she uses it doesn't change the fact that she fucked up my life with her lies and it's time she paid the price for her evil ways. And she will, one way or another, she will...

No comments:

Post a Comment