Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

No Way To Forget...

I hate that this mess she had perpetuated is still hanging on me and won't let me go. I hate that it has left me full of hatred and resentment. It's one thing that she was jerking me around all the time and never meant a word she said and definitely never cared one iota about me in any way, shape or form. It's that she pulled this fucking stunt to end it by getting the RO and then baiting me with her phone calls then calling the DA. And hacking my Google account and turning in text messages from a phone number she controlled and constantly shut off on me. Not to mention the fact that she was fucking the child molester all along. And had the nerve to sucker his wife into her lie about me. That shows her evil and also the poor excuse of a human being his wife is. So spun on alcohol and pain pills she didn't know what she was doing. And where were the pain pills coming from? The Chester! The drug dogs could sniff out his stash and haul his ass to jail. But that would require the cops to actually investigate something. They would rather harass the homeless or manufacture crimes to pin on someone. Bunch of crap. Why believe the old adage that good always wins in the end. It doesn't. It keeps getting stomped asking the way and can't survive to the end. So Fuck the bastards. I hate them, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment