Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

It Does Not Get Better..

Great! In an increasingly descending fall it does get worse. I let a blonde rag muffin put her phone on the charger in the van as I sat in Lee's truck along side it. She left and returned and I told her where it was and she wanted to make a text on it. I thought she'd grab it and I use it. She leaned on the seat and used it. After too long for me I told her I needed in the door. She leaned back and pulled her purse from in front of her on the seat. Then walked off saying she'd be right back to get her phone. I noticed my wallet was gone from the motor cover. I tried to find her but soon she was back for the phone. I confronted her on the spot and she denied out, of course. Next, she asked if I considered her that stupid. I looked at her bright blonde hair and remarked, shaking my head add I just went, "Duhhh..." Like that was a MENSA burn conclusion.

She then let mgr know that the phone wasn't hers and the owner would come get it. She tried some more to get the phone so I just waited. Eventually a large black pissed off dude pulls up in his blazing red Bronco and got our. I was in 7-11 and went out to deal with this. He's mad and wants his phone, I get that, and I just told him I just want my wallet back. Something she forgot was the real issue that directed her to call him. She soon blasted off across the parking lot and the dude, after stating her believed me and added she had taken a phone a couple of weeks ago and he never saw it again. Anyway, he called the sheriff - her says - but they never showed up. Probably my first choice anyway. My wallet is stashed somewhere in a garbage, dumpster or bush. How can I not rage out? Population control had a bad rep. It's not right...

No comments:

Post a Comment