Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Return Of The Slut...

It sure was pleasant not having her around for a couple of weeks. No showing up all the time wherever I was and playing the drama bullshit. "Oh I'm d do scared!" "I have to protect you child, I'll hold on to you!" Fucking lying slut...

Ohio must have been so happy to see your slut ass. The family with open arms. Or was it arms loaded and finger on the trigger? How'd the crack work? And how bout them 12 Steps? Sure takes a while when you stumble in the first one again and again. Couldn't help when your next buddy is a bigger alcoholic than you are. But child molesters are always great to boost your status in the community.

Still working that disability scam milking the surgery for every last Norco on the planet. My sponsor okayed them. And, besides, I say I'm going to a meeting. Just not an AA meeting. It's a Motel 6 meeting. Gotta break my vows someone. Damned paper marriage. Almost got rid of him last year but he got to Kaiser too soon and they almost busted me. Thought he'd be dead when I got back but her wasn't.

Sure hope I can get Cal to sell this house. But I sucked so much out of it playing big shot last year I have to steal to keep up now. Might have to do the Sears thing again for some flat screens and laptops. Or just go for the quick buck blow job and steal the wallets. No problem there. Real easy, just like me...l

No comments:

Post a Comment