Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It Will Never End...

There is no end to my anger. It will continue to eat me up because the only way it will ever be quenched is if this mess gets removed from my life. And since the lying piece of trash that caused it will never tell the truth and this system is so fucked up it will never right the wrong I will hate them all for time and all eternity. That's the way it is and that's the way it stays. I have nothing to apologize for. I am the victim. I am the one who should have seen her going to jail. Or more satisfying would to see her get in a huge car wreck and end up in the hospital first and then arrested and locked up for at least a year. And she should be shamed out of church for hiding her self behind a vale of righteousness when she continues her evil. That is the way I feel and nobody could change my mind on any of it. At least my feelings are honest. That's more than I can say for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment