Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Things are things but....

January 19, 2014

Rings Sings Brings...


I Had A Dream...


I had a dream - she was perfect - oh so perfect in my dreams - we were there. Couldn't have come any better - couldn't have been this better - but it was. Oh, my God! A dream come true. This lucky guy met you=know-who. That's right, Miss Linda Sue, the prettiest thing you'll ever do. If asked the question of your life, would Linda Sue be a wife, all through the strife and also in the best of life? Would she see that love is life and life was missing without wife? How could I spend  the rest of mine, the rest of days and lonely nights, spent silently awaiting my end of time, without her love, without life? Her feelings they so coincide, so now she is my faithful bride, she's always there just like the tide, funner then a circus ride. Now I think I'll sing my song and bid farewell, say so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment