Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Enough of the frivolous bullshit, its...

January 4, 2014

Back To The Bastards...


It's established. 2014 is starting off on the right foot. Now its time to return to the fucking bastards at code enforcement and what they did to me and my house and how best to achieve vengeance for their vile actions. I will never stop in my pursuit of destroying two of the most disgusting excuses for human beings and the most corrupt and useless county agency there is. Paul Munoz, Barry Chamberlain and Sacramento County Code Enforcement, et al...

Oh, and we can't forget Cecilia Perez. They will either get their asses blasted by county officials and fired or I will seek my form of vengeance. And that will cost them more than their jobs... 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment