Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Some days is definitely like that...

January 20, 2014

And Some Just Ain't...


There are certain days - Take yesterday, for example - when doom and gloom are everywhere and there is no escape from the proverbial infinite doom...

And it recently made another visit and like a fool I walked where I shouldn't be walking and crashed into a guard rail on a twisty downhill with a strangulation tight left at the exit on the edge of a precipice strewn with rocks. Big crash. Knarley.  Endo...

Then there's the opposite side of day one, the subsequent day two - today, as a matter of fact - when believing in love is all conquering found that it is, unfortunately. It sure bashed me hard. Boom...

It was my fault. I saw a sad side of love. And I didn't heed warnings. Believed too much and hoped it was more. The sad part is that I lost a true friend. I do know that. The most I ever wanted, the most I never got...

No comments:

Post a Comment