Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A nude day...

January 29, 2014


A Rude Weigh...


Don't know what this is going to be about. Just thought I'd write the title and then wing it...

 A nude horse is a rude horse

 It was years ago - back in the 60's - when Alan Abel came out with his first big hoax and it involved animals and clothes or their lack there of...

You know, I can't get into this stupidity today. Something is eating me up. And it is my fault because I did something I shouldn't  have and I let myself get too involved. And when the stories became inconsistent I wouldn't believe they were lies. And I knew that alcohol was in the mix along with other things but I still wanted to believe. And the idiot I am I let myself fall for someone who wasn't really who she appeared to be. So I am a fucking idiot and it's too late to do anything about it. So I'm stuck in a game I don't play and, even if I did, nothing to win. So now there is no point in even caring and nothing to care about. My only chance is to lie to liars. But I can't. The end here is not pretty. It's the most insane thing I know. Don't be surprised at what course I take because if this plane is going to crash it will be in a heavily populated area and there will be maximum carnage. I was happy once but now I'm so burdened with anger and so tired of the lies and deception that I could use a good crash to bring sanity back in my life. Besides, its not like I have anything to loose. The only thing i had was what Code Enforcement stole from me and since I have gotten no help in that department there is nothing to look forward to. Let's make the end The End! Now that has some Rude Weight to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment