Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Please let's end this madness...

I guess it's broken so bad we will never even be friends. And we were friends first. I only know that when I lost you as my friend I lost. And by you using the legal system to avoid me you blew things way out of proportion. I finally had a good job and you made a mess of it for me. I know I have a big hole to climb out of but you keep kicking dirt on me. And you seem to forget how out of control and off the wall you got with alcohol and drugs. You were back and forth all the time.
Nevertheless, I'm tired of this insanity. You need to leave me alone and get this legal shit off my back. It is uncalled for. I have lived here almost 60 years and you for 3. And you aren't staying. So I see now what a fool I was to believe you would ever want to be with me. And I realize the same things are true with me.

Your going to do what you do and to hell with everyone else. But you better think about being the great wella you claim you are and think about Ian's safety. Laurie told me Kevin was beating her and abusing the kids. A smart wella would choose caution over her pleasure and keep him away from his drunk ass.

But you are more into playing games. You just need to wake up and smell the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment