Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

It must be made right...

Without closure there can be no end. Too many questions and not enough truth. So many hateful actions mixed with "I found God", one counters the other. Using the legal system to avoid telling the truth and mask the evil you were caught doing....And continue to do.

It hurts to see you haven't changed one bit, that you continue to lie and put your grandson at risk not too mention exposing him to your sinful nature and involving him as an  accomplice. And none of the drama would be necessary if you just told the truth. Your to blame and all of your bad will come back to haunt you.

The problem I have with it is your lies and evil have affected my life in so negative a way. And I'm burdened d with dealing with the anger it develops in me. And at some point I will say I've had enough and I will end if once and for all. I assure you it will be ugly. And we will all pay the price, no one will win...

No comments:

Post a Comment