Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

No use and useless

It doesn't matter now and I can't believe I ever cared for such a useless being. But I did. And she did fool me what with her constant monitoring of everything I did. The constant texts. Going to Seattle to meet her son. Going to Oregon to get beaten. Going to Safeway where she apologized and then the following night she set it up so I'd catch her in the shed and then the restraining order to hide it all. And all the while she's not trying to save her marriage only her cash cow.

And then calling me after surgery and begging me to come see her. Mine was the only number she remembered even though it was so new I didn't remember it yet. Then telling everyone I was at the hospital to harass her so she needed to get a private room to hide. All of the lies and always to make me look bad. More than anything I still had love for her. But sadly it turned to hate because she was manipulating me and still playing games. That's what her whole life has been. And she has gotten away with it time after time.

No comments:

Post a Comment