Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Don't let anger win...

I have asked the Lord to remove the anger over and over but it still lingers. I know she took extreme measures to get her life Bach on track and that's great. But to do what she did at my expense and the way she did it was foul. I wasn't a threat to her or her family and she knows it. She made me an enemy full of hatseee because I caught her with a child molester and the husband of her do called friend fucking in her shed. Her guilty conscience created her fear. And her lies got her the restraining order that she has used and abused to no end. But her stunt on the first day of the year just shows how truly evil she really is. And her child molester boy friend following me proves she's a slut. And the phony I found God bullshit makes me puke.
There was no reason to do the things she did the way she did them. The truth would have done it all. The lies just created the mess.
So now she has lost a friend and she has someone who hates her. Kind of stupid I think. And she will have to live in great fear now wondering if I will get even of not. And since she won't know when that will happen...
I wish I had never met her. And I hope all her lies come down upon her and destroy her and make her life as worthless as she really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment