Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

I wake up in the night to the emptiness...

I wake up to an emptiness that chills me to the bone. A empty I had escaped from that set upon me once when I lost the house. I escaped that empty a year and a half ago when someone came into my life.  It wasn't the perfect situation but it was beginning to show promise. Until she flipped out and became such a phony liar psycho and claimed she found God. The emptiness returned. This time, however, the empty had the foul taste of anger mixed with it that made it even worse. And that anger was the result of her cruel, selfish lies. How a person could turn on another with such a complete  fabrication of the truth I can't understand. How did I let her into my heart so deep that she could rip it out so easily. I don't understand and I want her to tell me. Though now I don't think I'd believe a word she said. I know she has gone to great extremes to cover her filthy ways. Getting caught in the shed with the drunk molester scared her to death. And now she hides from the truth by tossing a veil of bull shit up to keep the truth from bringing her to her knees. And she will never fix what she broke so she continues to lie and it will be her that will be taken over by the emptiness one day when her lies catch up to her. What I hate is because it really slammed me to the ground hard. And set me back farther than I ever wanted so I struggle. Therefore my mind is consumed with her and not in any way, shape or form a pleasant way.

No comments:

Post a Comment