Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

You Know How You Tell When Someone's Hiding Something...

When They Keep Pushing Nothing...

October 3, 2014

I know now I was right in everything I said. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying so hard to hide the truth. It means they are running scared. So I was thinking today at work how maybe she was starting to realize how wrong she was and maybe feeling a bit guilty. But this time I was wrong. Mandi was right...she just doesn't care. But I thgink the real reason has to do with her income. John L. has everything he needs to dump her ass with no support. A he probably will.

A statement she made keeps coming back in my head. "I've got 4 years invested in this and nobody's going to screw it up when it's so close to an end!" Talking about her "marriage" and hpw John L.'s health was failing. APS will see that and take care of it.

And since she's called so much even the sheriff is beginning to see she is crazy. Smolich, who was steaming last time we met is becoming a little more understanding and already pegged Lori as strung out on pills. And the dork drunk as short on the uptake. The sheriff even laughed when I told them how he was playing tough guy and fell off his bike.

The real doozie was when I pointed out that there were a lot of discrepancies in their stories. The sheriff said he was noticing that, too. I offered them the chicken Lori gave me and when I rold them where it came from they both said they'd pass. I said they sure would - GAS! I wouldn't even let Xz have it. Some poor homeless guy will find it and probably shit all over himself. Poor guy.

So now I'm selling the van. It's a piece of shit and I don't want it. That way I'll be in stealth mode on foot. Nobody will see me and they'll realize if they didn't make an issue of it they would at least know where I was. And they can worry 24/7 if I really meant I wished them no harm. So do you believe me? People who lie can never recognize the truth. They aren't familiar with if. They can't see it.

So have a good night and if you hear a noise or smell a smell kr see something in the shadows and wonder if it's me. Hell no. I don't need to do a thing now. Your suffering already. Your paranoia will get you not me. Or was that a lie. Time will tell and time is now time to say good bye ya awl...

No comments:

Post a Comment