Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's All A Waste Of Time...

And I Don't Really Care Now...

October 1, 2014

Why do I waste my time putting so much effort into rebuilding my life? I've tried so hard since the cock suckers tore my house down and sent me into a tailspin. And I made progress even finding someone to fill that void that existed for so long. Only problem was she was more a detriment than an asset. She side tracked me endless times with her selfish ways. Making sure I never hung around anyone who threatened her dominance of me and my time. She didn't give a shit about what was good for me or beneficial to climbing back up to the top.

So now I've got the problem of finding a full time job and a place to live, shower, get clean clothes, etc. And going on interviews clean and neat. I had that taken care of. Until a liar and skank  decides to go psycho and flip out like the nut case she was showing she is and getting a Restraining Order to basically cut me off of the support I had. This is someone who claimed she cared and even told me she really loved me.

She succeeded for a year in helping motivate me and gave me a reason to try. And then overnight did a 180 and became the biggest hater I've ever encountered. Teaming up with the most useless drunk piece of shit she turned my world upside down because she's just plain evil. No two ways about it. The most Godless thing on earth and I had let my self fall for her hook, line and sinker. And, of course, the bitterness that now eats at me up all night and all day has robbed me of any desire to to even try. The only motivation left in me is to destroy any and all of her life. Like she is hell bent on doing to me. And after that fat, dorky, uncoordinated bastard pulled a knife on me I'm sorry I didn't remove that blade from his hand and park it 2 feet up his ample ass. Or use my machete to remove the hand that held it. If there were witnesses to the whole thing I would have. That's okay. He'll learn how Karma will sneak up on him soon and remove his pride from his person. I just wish I could be there to laugh.

So now I really don't give a rat's ass about putting effort into a useless attempt at anything. I'd rather just take a short cut to the end. A lot less wasteful in my opinion. The friend I thought I'd found was anything but. And there's no use in thinking she'll come to her senses and return to the magic that was so special. Because even if she did, at this point I'm sure I would turn my back on her and just walk away and be happy I did. So with nothing to make it worthwhile and no one to try for it's seems better to just waste more time exposing her life and ending the deception built on her lies that she hides from. The truth could set someone free...and send someone to prison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment