Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

How You Became Such A Hater...

But Mostly Why?...

October 4, 2014

When did you become this evil hater? Out to get me. Claim I'm a "threat" to your family and yourself. Let me understand this: You go to Oregon and take me along. Great trip there. Return starts with you beating my face in. Jail. You claiming memory loss and all. And then saying alcohol was the reason and that you go off and don't remember bashing my face. And telling my sister I was the crazy one. And I'm a threat to you? 

Your little drunk dunce pulls a knife on me and falls on his fat ass. And I'm the threat? The time you stabbed me in the cheek. Broke my laptop, my van door. There is something wrong with this picture. You are just plain evil. You can't have a conscience. Not and do what you did and keep doing it. And you can't be working a 12-Step  program and doing all this falsifying of facts and constant harassment and abuse of the system. And does Reverend Cole preach these principles when he's fund raising on the "homeless" circuit? You might want to add a comment on the picture you so proudly posted on your Google+ page. Give credit where credit's due...

It's probably something to talk about when you 2 fix the meals at that other church. You know, the Church of Motel 6 of Saint Eeterdown. Come one, come all. Yes it's a mouthful but remember....she's a professional.......
.

No comments:

Post a Comment