Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

After Reading Those...

Are Your Eyes As Wet As Mine...

October 3, 2014

Or are you laughing at me now or angry that they are there. Or just indifferent. Don't really care. I hope you, too, were crying just a bit with a smile trying to break out of the chill. It was a year ago and I miss the magic. The blessed feeling from out of the past that usually never comes again. I bet you never even listened to the song...MAGIC.....Coldplay.....Did you?

I cried and I smiled and got angry a little, too. Angry because it's gone. The way it went. The lies....

And I can't let go because I won't accept that it all meant so little to you. The way that you ended things and the cruelness you threw out at me. That pious, self-righteous, your-inferior-to-me attitude that puts you above us all. It used to be tempered with the soul that connected and realized what was there. I don't even see a hint of her anywhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment