Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What the fuck????

December 31, 2013


"Let Her Blow Baby!!!"


I sit waiting out the final few hours of a really strange year. In less than 24 hours I've gone from one extreme to another, then back and still back again no les than 3 complete times. Forgive me if I've grown a bit queasy and wanted to puke a few times. And now my feet stink, I know because with them firmly embedded in my mouth they are in close proximity to my ample proboscis I should know. From glorius bliss to utter despair. All the way up or down to the deepest of depths. Yes, all at once its so great you want to just explode to near fatal despair cause its all gone now, not even the illusion. So what's it gonna be? 2014 in bliss and wonder or the slam up the side of the head filled with doom de la gloom... Either way its just one way to go, "Let her blow Baby, let her blow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment