Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Is that snot running from your nose and heading to your mouth for...

October 28, 2013

A Taste Of Winter...

Winter is not my favorite season of the year any more since being homeless its tough to stay dry and impossible to reach any comfort level. And since I don't have a motocross bike I can't enjoy a good mud ride where you rarely get hurt because the speeds aren't as fast as in the dry and the mud cushions the ground and lets you just slid for days! Oh yeah! All that riding on the edge and the bumps and slams and tumbles are the reason for some of the arthritis I can use as another example of  Why I don't like Winter! Whatever... Suffice it to say that "I DON'T LIKE THE WINTER!

That howling wind night before last was a very graphic season change indicator. In the matter of 5 or 6 hours one could feel the clinging heat of Summer let go its grip as the chill of Winter rushed upon us sending in a dull numbness that only Spring can cure...

The optimism that summer seems to promote give's way as that impending doom cloud seems to lurk over head. More hours in darkness than light. Indoors too much resulting in the dreaded cabin fever. No two ways about it: I Don't Like Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment