Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

She wanders the neighborhood looking just...

October 5, 2013


Like A Bag Lady...


Kind of funny seeing this aging hippie-type bitch walking down Morse as Xzy and I biked to MacDonald's for breakfast. She looked like an old bag lady out rummaging through the dumpsters. Her attire was definitely Che`Garbage and that smirk on her face said so much. I recognized her as 1313 Sebastian, the emailer from the AMNA. Funny how she doesn't even walk over here on this street all the way across Morse yet she is so interested in what goes on, even if she has no idea what's going on. Yet she draws incorrect conclusions and then spreads lies, rumors, innuendo and other assorted non-facts and makes herself feel important. It gives her purpose in life. Only problem is that her gossip mixed with a few other nosy busy body do-no-gooders were what a couple of idiot Code Nazis used as the basis for tearing my house down. And, of course, I forgive her her sins (the Lord don't like them gossip mongers!) and will just let it go at that... Yeah, right!!!

The big gossip was there was so much traffic at my house I must be selling drugs and since I was hauling stuff salvaged from the fire ravaged house then I must be out there stealing copper and such. Wow! Great detective work there Patty Hearst. I think you must have taken way too many hits of 4-way acid and burned a lot of hash in the old brass pipe you assembled from lamp hardware you pocketed from Emeigh Hardware. The worst part is that the Sheriff that were at these meetings co-signed their slander and assisted the Code Nazis in this highly suspect activity! If all this illegal activity were taking place then the first thing to be done is the sheriff should be making some arrests and not just dragging me out of my house for old traffic warrants or for "disobeying a notice or order" by living in my damaged house.

It seems that the local constabulary are so determined to prove that they are doing good work in the neighborhoods that they don't care what is going on and they'll just let a few vocal vigilantes call the shots and commit serious crimes against innocent victims so they won't get them calling them all the time to complain. If there was drug dealing and copper theft going on then they should have made some arrests to justify what the idiots were asserting.

And the Code Enforcement crack-heads telling Dave and Mandi "my meth lab blew up and caused the fire" was another slanderous assault that any moron could see was a lie. If there was a meth lab and it blew up the entire area would have been evacuated and I sure wouldn't have been free to roam the streets. There would have been a Hazardous Clean Up a lot more insense than the undocumented fools that were used for the sham that went down almost 2 years ago.

So tell me this? Who was the victim and who perpetrated the biggest crime? The criminals were many and some wore badges while others wielded cell phones and called in false reports. And I was the victim...

No comments:

Post a Comment