Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19, 2013


I See Why So...


There just has to be a puny, little 2-faced snitch-bitch, weenie-meal, dog shit breath, Lillie liver douche bag causing strife since they can't see the real picture , no doubt of course to the preconceived notions in his tiny little cranium jaded by the mass media stereotypical characters portrayed in popular culture today that surely have him confused and unsure what's really going on!

And just what is going on? Of course this would be from where I sit that I sees what I sees And I seen a pair of CHP drive up behind motor home #1 while I was removing parts from #2 to put on #1 and informed me that they had a complaint call about an RV blocking a driveway. I said that sounds kinda like that would be me, since the back of #1 was 3 feet into Mrs. Nichols driveway. And taking into account that Mrs. Nichols is 90-something and it was almost 10:00pm, a time of night that I have never seen her get in her car to drive anywhere (and I've lived next door to her for a half a century) that I seriously doubt that she called and I doubted more seriously now that since there was still room for her to back out past the RV where was the problem?

They told me to just park up in the yard next time and it would all be good... So when Code Enforcement comes on the hunt I just tell 'em the Highway Patrol told me to park here. Can't disobey a peace officer, right?

So every body gets a big waste of time to accomplish absolutely nothing. Just like the 2 sheriff who were called 2 nights prior to this. And this is likely from a Neighborhood Association busy-body with a heart full of hate and a head full of delusions. This is one real-life, bona fide, card carrying, official, A #1, primo Captain America who is bent on saving the neighborhood first... and then the whole wide World. Right before your eyes. Can you believe it? I'll bet you can...

And even though I see what I see there seems no answer for why it is so...

No comments:

Post a Comment