Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

All I can say is...

November 13, 2013

So What?


It isn't a surprise at all but Parking Enforcement doesn't seem to like my second motor home parked in front of my property. It shouldn't be parked there but I knew if I put it on the property Code Enforcement would come unglued and tow it even though it would be perfectly fine there. It's non-oped and nobody is living in it yet the ass holes would have to make a big deal out of it and I don't have time to deal with their bull shit. So they put another ticket on it and next they'll want to tow it. I'm trying to get the parts I need off it and then it's going to the scrap yard. Just haven't had the time to get the last few things I need removed. Maybe in the morning I can deal with it and call the junker to come haul it off. Besides the parts the cash I can get for junking it can pay the bill I have with the court over the bull shit fines. $500 worth for one of the bogus charges the last couple of years. Even though the last time I was in court I asked that all the fines and charges they had got bundled together so that when I left jail everything would be done. Again, they lied...

No comments:

Post a Comment