Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

.........Can I ever believe anyone again?

Would I Want To???........

November 7, 2014

I have been fed so many lies lately I don't see how I wilevl ever believe anyone anymore. And it was mostly those I put the most trust in who lied to me the most and hurt me the worst. And for such a bullshit excuse that I was given I am in disbelief. I will have so much anger inside of me for so long I will likely die still harboring some of it because it was done with malice intent.  That constitutes such an evil that I cringe. That someone could yank the chains on another's heart and claim to love them so much and only days later - more like hours later! - stab them in the back while insulting them flagrantly and doing it with harm intended while accusing the other of threats to harm them is so evil and disgusting it makes me hate people in general. With valid reason. To top it off they claim to have found God and they are now living His word yet their actions are just the opposite. They create a major mess in someone's life based on lies and now they've found God so they won't deal with anything from before. That means the problems they put on someone else's shoulders will stay because they won't deal with cleaning up the mess they made. So I continue to battle the bull shit while trying to rebuild my life again. It stinks when you consider I spent almost 2 years getting to an acceptable level comfort and then have the rug yanked just to hide your hanky panky with the pill pusher.....

No comments:

Post a Comment