Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

When hope goes on a diet...

April 21, 2014


DESPAIR IS SURELY THERE...


This Easter weekend has been a big bummer and I was thinking positive that something soon would rise from the dead...

Found on Google Drive written 3 years ago:

[It is the end of July already and I have spent so much time end energy battling Code Enforcement that I haven’t gotten anything done about replacing my roof. I’m not sure what I can do now as I have no job and can’t seem to find one in this stinking economy. It has never been this tough to find work. The little jobs I get are barely enough to survive. I can’t even pay my phone bill which makes it tough for employers to get a hold of me!

This disaster happened too late in my life. It is as if everything imaginable has stacked up against me and it has become insurmountable. I've seen stories about people who have this incredible bad luck and people come out of the woodwork to help them. However, for me it is as though they come out to get me. I know. Sounds like paranoia. Yet what else am I to think? If I were from another country or a minority or something besides a white American male there would have been news articles and help like I've seen before. I just want a job and then the Code Nazis to back off. I’ll get it done. But not with assholes crawling up my ass for stupid bullshit.' ]   

A lot has happened since then...... but little has changed.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment