Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

It's been a while since I wrote anything here - or anywhere! - so I guess I need to get back in the habit...

Where in  the middle of a hot, hot summer in Sacramento. I acquired a 1988 Chevy 29'  Komfort RV last October and I've been living in it on my old property. After a house fire in October 2010 county Code Enforcement ran over me and tore the house down in March of 2012. The house was structurally sound and it needed, mostly, a new roof. There was damage to the studs around the front door and out the opening from the living room to the patio where the sliding door was - that was the hot spot of the fire -  and all the windows were blown out in the fire. But the structure was good. Yet the Nazi bastards tore the entire house down including removing the foundation, driveway and patio! Barry Chamberlain and Paul Munoz were the ass holes that caused this action. They even used a fake asbestos test to justify a $15,000 Hazardous Clean-up that was done by a company that Cecelia Perez, the wife of Munoz and his supervisor at Code Enforcement, had some business interest in (conflict of interest!!!) yet they got away with this move. The property was worth approximately $70,000 before they tore it down. Now it's worth less than $10,000 and that's being very optimistic. This was such a gross act of injustice it makes my blood boil just thinking about it. They robbed me of my future security and left me financially ruined. There were other major wrongs committed prior to this and along with it. Major wrongs!

Like the day they entered my home when I was at breakfast and tossed all the boxes full of personal things I had salvaged, washed, dried and boxed up into the middle of the living room floor, including my mother's ashes which wer scattered on the floor! Broke to pieces an antique dresser that had been restored before the fire and was un damaged - until they destroyed it.

WOW! Talk about coincidence--- I just had a visit from the Sheriff Dept. Sgt. Matthew Reali came by to give me the heads up on Code Enforcement. Sgt. Reali has been the only official who has been a help during this past few years. He let me know that Code Enforcement would be here Wednesday to cite me for camping on my property. He's been running interference for me through the last part of this mess and I appreciate it more than he will ever know...

Well, this is enough for now. I gotta get some things handled today so that they won't have a thing to cite me for. Someday I'm going to have my chance to "cite" them and that may be a day coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment